Core Program Support
Unrestricted annual and one-time gifts to support the degree program or center that matters most to you will help to ensure the college has the flexibility to quickly respond to new or unexpected educational opportunities. Your contributions will help advance student research and learning activities, promote faculty excellence and enhance program curriculums. Unrestricted funds are critical to the success of our learn by doing mission.
Our current degree programs and centers
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- General Option
- Environmental Option
- Geospatial Option
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Technology
- Construction Engineering Technology
- General Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Graduate Studies
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Engineering with Emphasis in Aerospace Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering with Emphasis in Materials
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering
- Maximizing Engineering Potential
- Cal Poly Pomona Women in Engineering
- Project Lead The Way
By contributing to an existing endowment or establishing a named endowment, you will provide on-going sources of funding for students, faculty, programs, buildings, and activities for future generations to come. Because the corpus is not spent and a portion of the earnings is reinvested, an endowment lasts in perpetuity, enabling you to have a lasting legacy that will benefit future students.
There are many endowment opportunities and funding levels available at the College of Agriculture. The areas of need where endowments can have the greatest impact are listed below.
Endowments for Faculty and Academic Programs:
- Department Chairs and Professorships
- Laboratories and teaching facilities
- The College of Engineering, Departments, Centers, and Programs
Endowments for Student Scholarships:
Endowments can also cover other purposes that may fall outside of these categories or for purposes that matter most to you.
Support for undergraduate and graduate scholarships helps to ensure future and current students have access to a learn by doing education. Scholarships help Cal Poly Pomona maintain access to our unique programs and attract top students. Above all, scholarships provide a foundation from which students can achieve their academic goals and go on to contribute their skills to the world. Please consider how you can help open doors to a life changing education for students.
21st Century Facilities
The college's vision to upgrade existing facilities and construct new educational spaces aims to enhance the student learning experience and promote interdisciplinary collaboration. These priorities are designed to leverage advances in technology and better prepare students to assume leadership positions in industry, government, and academia. Modern facilities are critical if we hope to maintain a leadership position in engineering education.
You can donate online by clicking here