We would like to invite you to join this fast growing organization. We offer many opportunities for those interested, although not limited to, the finance related career track. Visitors and students from any major are always welcome.
General Meeting Benefits
- Be informed first hand of any Job/Internship opportunities
- Perfect your resume by attending our workshop
- Familiarize your name with Corporations with our Resume Anthology
- Investment Competitions; New York Stock Exchange Simulation
- Professional Guest speakers from Corporations and Small businesses
- Improve Networking and Communication skills
- Tour Corporations
- Attend Conferences in New York, Denver, Chicago and other cities
- Earn the dignified Finance Society FMA Student Chapter Graduation Cord
- Free Food at every Meeting
- Student applications can be found at:
- Local dues are $25 for 1 year and $50 for 2 years.
- National Honors Society Membership Applications can be found at:
- NHS applicants need a code which they will receive once their qualification is verified.