Cal Poly Pomona


Where are you located?

Facilities Planning and Management is located at Building 81, at the end of Citrus Lane past Buildings 89 and 45, and near Procurement and Support Services.

Where has the Police Department moved?

The Police Dept. has moved to Building 91 (modulars), which is located northeast of the CLA building on Red Gum Lane. To get there from Facilities Planning and Management, take Citrus Lane west to the stop sign. Turn left on Kellogg Drive to Red Gum. Turn right on Red Gum to the modulars. There is a 15-minute parking zone in front of the department.

Is this where I pay a parking ticket?

Parking tickets are paid at the University's Cashiers Office, located in the CLA building, 1st floor. If you are contesting a citation, you must contact the Police Department at Building 91, extension 3070.

How can I get a banner on the tram?

The proposed banner must be approved by Public Affairs. Contact extension 3342 for approval. Once approved, the banner (printed at the group's expense) is delivered to Facilities Planning and Management for installation on the tram. All banners must be picked up at Facilities Planning & y Management once the event is over.

What are your hours?

Facilities Planning & Management is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Custodial services begin work at 3:00 a.m. and leave campus at 11:30 a.m.. Landscape services begin at 6:00 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m.. All trades services work from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.. The remainder of the staff work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..

Where can I get information on Lease of Facilities?

All groups wishing to lease a facility at Cal Poly Pomona must contact the Lease of Facility Coordinator, Bob Hutchinson of University Advancement, at 909-869-3387. The Lease of Facility Coordinator will be the point of contact for the collection of departmental charges, applicant's certificate of insurance and the collection of applicant payments. For more information, please see the Lease of Facility website.

How can I get a tram schedule?

Tram schedules may be accessed from the Police and Parking Services webpage at . Due to ongoing campus construction, tram schedules may not be accurate. For current construction impacts, refer to Facilities Management's Campus Impacts link.

What are routine services of Facilities Planning & Management?

Routine or maintenance services performed by Facilities Planning & Management include those necessary to keep all state-owned facilities in good repair and operating condition. This work includes maintaining, operating, and repairing utility systems - such as electrical, water, gas, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, sewage, and elevators. This can also include maintaining and repairing basic components of campus buildings and grounds - walls, roofs, stairs, ceilings, floors, doors, windows, sidewalks, and streets.

What types of work will I be billed for?

Any service that is not considered routine or maintenance shall be done on a chargeback basis. These services may include: moving services, installation of bulletin boards, furniture and pictures, lease of facilities, re-keying, remodeling, renovations, and tram rentals. For clarification, call extension 3030.

How can I get plans or drawings of Cal Poly Pomona?

University students, staff and faculty often request plans for certain facilities on campus. The Document Resource Center of Facilities Planning & Management can provide blue prints or copies of existing buildings and utility plans.