Facilities Planning, in partnership with the campus community, is responsible for:
- Strategic planning for the campus environment and development of the Campus Master Plan
- Securing entitlements and state funding for campus facilitie
- Implementing the master plan through the annual capital improvement program
- Coordinating the development and management of Cal Poly Pomona's physical resources of over three million square feet of building area and over 1,400 acres of land
- Representing the campus with the office of the Chancellor, state and local regulatory agencies on all capital projects and University assets.
Facilities Management provides daily services that assist in creating an environment that is conducive to learning. A consortium of units work together to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable learning environment for the students, faculty, and staff.
Facilities Administrative Services is a service oriented and customer focused operation staffed by individuals dedicated to excellence. We provide support services with the goal of maintaining and improving productivity and effectiveness, consistent with the goals and mission of Facilities Planning & Management. We empower our employees to take initiative and to constantly improve our methods of service provided to the Campus community.
The License of Facilities Coordinator is the first point of contact for any individual or organization wishing to lease Cal Poly Pomona campus facilities. The coordinator will assist you in finding the best suited location on campus to meet the needs and requirements for your event. Use of the facilities will require a license agreement and liability insurance that meet university requirements. A cost estimate will be prepared based on the information you provide about your event.