Where to Give
Support the College of Education & Integrative Studies
The College of Education & Integrative Studies is a learning community focused on meeting the present and future needs of students in our communities. We educate students to become highly qualified and significant leaders in our society. We are committed to the principles of diversity, ethics and social justice, and life-long learning. Central to our mission are innovative and integrative thinking, reflective practice, collaborative action, and learning by doing.
- College-wide scholarships (Current operating and endowed)
- Make an impact through research
- Great Leaders for Great Schools Institute
- School Robotics Initiative
- Sustained support for talented faculty through endowed chairs
- Endowed professorships
- Visiting international scholar (regularly scheduled opportunity)
- Education leadership guest lecturer (annual)
- Student enrichment programs (endowed)
- Interdisciplinary General Education (IGE) - Firsthand appreciation of the arts community through throughout the curriculum by attending visual and performing arts events.
- International experiences for undergraduates and Diversity Ambassador Program
Director of Development