Support the College of Business Administration
The College of Business Administration has a long tradition of delivering innovative and transformational experiences necessary for our graduates to become the global business leaders of tomorrow. Students receive a technologically driven, international education and graduate from our programs as skilled problem-solvers instilled with a sense of life-long learning, a spirit of civic engagement and the ethical framework necessary to "hit the ground running" and experience immediate success. The college is a diverse community of students, teacher-scholars, and staff, committed to active learning through the application of theory in practice to produce “work-ready” graduates.
- Complete the funding needs for the College of Business Administration Building Complex and classroom technology and learning enhancements
- Expansion of the Center for Information Assurance
- Creation of the Center for Leadership Excellence
- Enhancement of the Bronco Start-up Competition and creation of a venture fund
- Creation of a Center for Applied Selling and Sales Management Study
- Enhancement of student scholarship endowment
- Creation of a Center for Business Forensics
- Creation of a global MBA and executive education program seed funding
- Creation of a teacher-scholar endowment
- Creation of a business incubator
“Times have certainly changed. I was heavily subsidized. I was a big beneficiary of the investment that somebody else made in me, so I felt like I should do something to repay that."
alumnus and donor who paid only $61 per quarter when he arrived at Cal Poly Pomona in 1977 as a community college transfer.