Certified Peer Educator Training
We invite you to join us for the 2016 BACCHUS Ceritified Peer Educator (CPE) Training at Cal Poly Pomona Pomona on September 9th & 10th, 2016!
Not sure what CPE is? The CPE Program, launched originally in 1994, exists to assist student peer educators in developing the skills necessary to be effective leaders on their campus.
Since its launch, over 200,000 students have been certified. The CPE Course will allow students to:
- Learn about the past and present of peer education
- Discuss ways to create change personally and throughout the community
- Enhance listening skills
- Respond to crisis
- Be an empowered bystander
- Learn about identity and its impacts on society
- Plan & execute successful programs and presentations
- Develop group dynamics, including a mission, vision, and values
- AND MORE!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT! SEATS ARE LIMITED!!
Friday, September 9, 2016 • 5:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, September 10, 2016 • 9:00am-5:00pm