Cal PolyPomona offers a variety of food choices and vendors, some healthier than others. Use this website as your resource to educate yourself on what you’re eating; you might be surprised to find out the number of calories, grams of fat, and milligrams of sodium in your favorite campus meals. Look for healthier alternatives using the nutrition information links provided on this page along with the Wellness Center’s Nutrition Facts bookmarks, the Fruit and Veggie Scavenger Hunt, and our Eat This, Not That (PDF) at Cal Poly Pomona.
Food Venues on Campus
Campus Center Market Place (Bldg. 97)
Library (Bldg. 15)
CLA (Bldg. 98)
Residence Halls (Bldg. 70)
Bronco Student Center (Bldg. 35)
College of ENV (Bldg. 7)
Residential Suites (Bldg. 60)
College of Business (Bldg. 164)
Printable Nutrition Bookmarks for On-campus Venues
- Carl's Jr. (PDF)
- Einstein Bros Bagels (PDF)
- Freshens (PDF)
- Qdoba (PDF)
- Panda Express (PDF)
- Peet's Coffee (PDF)
- Roundtable Pizza (PDF)
- Starbucks (PDF)
- Subway (PDF)
- Taco Bell (PDF)
Fruit & Veggie Scavenger Hunt
(How to find 5-9 servings of Fruits and Veggies on our Campus)
Do you ever feel like it's impossible to get 5 to 9 servings of fruits and veggies daily at Cal Poly? You're not the only one; the Wellness Center has started a scavenger hunt to find good sources of fruits and vegetables on campus. Join our search for health by trying the dining locations and food options we found to be packed with fruits and/or vegetables.
- Poly Fresh - Fresh fruits and vegetables, salads, dried fruit, fruit snack bars, veggie sandwiches, veggie wraps, and vegetarian frozen meals.
- Subway - Sandwiches and salads.
- Fresh Escape Salad Bar - Salad, legumes, fruit, and other veggies.
- Freshens - Frozen fruit smoothies.
- Roundtable Pizza - Garden salad and Garden Delight Pizza.
- Pony Express - Fresh fruit cups, vegetables with dip, veggie sandwiches and veggie wraps.
- Vista Café - Portobello burger, veggie burger, fresh fruit and salad.
- Panda Express - Steamed veggies, beef & broccoli, eggplant & tofu and veggie spring rolls.
- ENV Café - Vegetables with dip, salads, veggie sandwiches, and veggie wraps.