2015 Freshmen Application
Welcome to the Fall 2015 Kellogg Honors College freshmen application. Applicants must have applied to Cal Poly Pomona as a first-time freshmen by November 30, 2014 to be eligible for the Kellogg Honors College. This application is completely electronic/online. Applicants must log in using their BroncoNumber and Password, which are the same credentials used to access BroncoDirect. The application requires submission of personal academic information, essay question responses, and one (1) high school teacher letter of recommendation. Teachers can submit a letter of recommendation through this webpage. Test scores and GPA information will be downloaded from applicants' Cal Poly Pomona application. The deadline for all application materials will is 5:00PM on February 18, 2015.
Kellogg Honors College Fall 2015 Freshmen Application will be posted here in late December 2014
Frequently Asked Questions:
When is the application deadline?
- 5:00PM on Wednesday, February 18, 2015
What are the minimum requirements for freshmen applicants?
- 3.50 cumulative high school unweighted GPA recommended
- Exemption from EPT and ELM placement tests at Cal Poly Pomona
How can a teacher submit a letter of recommendation?
- Teachers can submit a letter of recommendation at this website. The letter of recommendation must be received by 5:00PM on February 18, 2015.
What is my username and password to access the application?
- The username (BroncoName) is your Cal Poly Pomona email address without the @cpp.edu. For example: if your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username is billybronco.
- The password is the same credential used for BroncoDirect. Please call the Cal Poly Pomona HelpDesk at 909-869-6776 or visit their website for assistance.
Will admission to the Kellogg Honors College increase my chances of admission to Cal Poly Pomona?
- The admissions processes for Cal Poly Pomona and the Kellogg Honors College are separate. Although the Kellogg Honors College's minimum admissions requirements are higher than Cal Poly Pomona's, admission to the Kellogg Honors College does not increase students' admission chances to Cal Poly Pomona.