How to Apply
Fall 2015 Kellogg Honors College Applications
- The freshman application closed on February 19, 2015
- The sophomore application will open in June 2015
- The transfer application will open in June 2015
- Un-weighted high school GPA of 3.50 and above
- A separate Honors application is evaluated based on your essays, SAT scores, leadership, service and recommendations.
- An application to Cal Poly Pomona by the November 30 deadline must be completed before applying to the Kellogg Honors College.
Admission is competitive. Typically, admitted students have mean GPA = 3.96; mean SAT score 1300 (critical reading + math)
Current CPP Freshmen (use sophomore application) :
- Complete 1 academic year at Cal Poly Pomona as a first-time freshmen
- 3.50+ CPP GPA
- 36 CPP units completed
Incoming Transfers (use transfer application):
- 3.50+ cumulative transfer GPA