How to Apply
Kellogg Honors College Applications
- The freshman application for Fall 2018 closed on February 15, 2018
- The sophomore application for current Cal Poly Pomona first-year freshman students closed on April 16, 2018
- The transfer application for Fall 2018 closed on March 1
Admission is competitive. Typically admitted students have a mean GPA of 3.96 and SAT score of 1300 (excludes writing score).
- Un-weighted high school GPA of 3.80 and above
- A separate Honors application is evaluated based on your essays, SAT scores, leadership, service and recommendations.
- An application to Cal Poly Pomona by the November 30 deadline must be completed before applying to the Kellogg Honors College.
- Exemption for English and math remedial courses. Students must be eligible for college level English and math courses for their first quarter at Cal Poly Pomona.
Current CPP Freshmen (use the sophomore application):
- Complete 1 academic year at Cal Poly Pomona as a first-time freshmen
- Minimum 3.50 CPP GPA
- 24 CPP semester units completed
Incoming Transfers (use the transfer application):
- Minimum 3.80 cumulative transfer GPA