How to Apply
Fall 2015 Kellogg Honors College Applications
- The freshman application closed on February 19, 2015
- The sophomore application will open in June 2015
- The transfer application is open with a deadline of May 26, 2015
- Un-weighted high school GPA of 3.50 and above
- A separate Honors application is evaluated based on your essays, SAT scores, leadership, service and recommendations.
- An application to Cal Poly Pomona by the November 30 deadline must be completed before applying to the Kellogg Honors College.
- Exemption for English and math remedial courses. Students must be eligible for college level English and math courses for their first quarter at Cal Poly Pomona. Information about the CSU's remediation policy is available here and here.
Admission is competitive. Typically, admitted students have mean GPA = 3.96; mean SAT score 1300 (critical reading + math)
Current CPP Freshmen (use sophomore application) :
- Complete 1 academic year at Cal Poly Pomona as a first-time freshmen
- 3.50+ CPP GPA
- 36 CPP units completed
Incoming Transfers (use transfer application):
- 3.50+ cumulative transfer GPA