Horsehill Vineyards Accolades
Horsehill Vineyards wines have earned medals on five occasions.
- The 2016 zinfandel rosé won the Gold Medal at the 2017 Los Angeles Wine Compeition
- Rosanna received a Silver Medal at Los Angeles International Wine Competition in 2014.
- The 2008 rosé (sold out) won the Gold Medal, Best of Class in the Best Rosé Limited Production category at the 70th annual Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition.
- The 2008 Horsehill Vineyards Zinfandel received a bronze medal in the category of Limited Production Zinfandel from 2007 or Later.
- Additionally, the 2009 Zinfandel rosé (sold out) won a gold medal at the 71st annual Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition.