Apply for Housing
APPLICATIONS FOR HOUSING – CURRENT STATUS
- Applications for the 2014-15 academic year currently open. Click here to apply.
- Applications for the 2015-16 academic year! Click here to apply.
STEP 1- Make an informed decision
ALL STUDENTS interested in housing should take a few minutes to review the information at the following links as well as the information on this page. It will assist you in completing the License Agreement (application/contract).
- Community Descriptions:
- Theme Living Communities
- Meal Plans
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Housing License Agreement Homepage
- Housing Cost Table (Fees)
STEP 2 - Submit the University Housing Services License Agreement on the StudentWeb using your BroncoUsername and BroncoPassword
- Read the University Housing Services License Agreement: Policies and Regulations, Community Guidelines, and Terms and Conditions and agree to the terms of the License Agreement. (The License Agreement is for one full academic year; please see section 1 titled "Occupancy" in Terms and Conditions for specific dates.)
- Fill in all information requested on the form.
- If you cannot complete your online License Agreement in one session, you may return to it and continue where you left off. When you return to the form, you will need to “agree” to the terms again in order to continue. Do not delay in completing your contract – priority is based on the date and time that you complete and SUBMIT the contract.
- Once you have completed the form and submitted it, you will receive an email confirming your License Agreement was submitted.
STEP 3 - Submit your housing initial payment of $ 450.00.
- Once you have submitted your application, please log-in to BroncoDirect to pay the initial fee of $ 450.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts to avoid the email from being redirected to your email's junk/spam folder.
For assistance or information, please contact University Housing Services at (909) 869-3307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room Assignment Process
Room assignments are processed on a first-come, first-served, space available basis and space availability. Depending on the community requested, contracts are prioritized based on the date and time that the contract was submitted online. For immediate openings, the Housing Office will contact you by phone or email to confirm interest and availability. Confirmations of assignments are sent to your Cal Poly Pomona email address.
Fall assignments for fall admits are processed during the summer prior to the academic year.
Winter & Spring assignments are processed based on space availability.
You will receive confirmation of the housing and meal plan fees that are due. Housing Payments are processed by the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services Department. Once they are posted on your BroncoDirect account you will have the following options available to you:
- Online Payments (Credit Card and E-Check)
- In person (Cashier's Office, 1st floor, CLA Building 98)
- It is recommended that you take a copy of your contract details with you.
- Mail in check or money order
- To mail in a payment, you must include your BroncoNumber on your check and include a copy of your contract details to ensure your payment is applied correctly.
- To send in a payment:
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
Student Accounting & Cashiering Services
3801 West Temple Avenue Bldg. 98-113
Pomona, CA 91768
- Students may request to be released from their contract by submitting in writing their request to Housing Office at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the quarter to avoid any penalty charges. It is advisable to call the office to verify that the written notification has been received. All requests will be reviewed and students will be notified by email if their request has been approved.
- If your admission status is rescinded or you decide not to attend Cal Poly Pomona, you must submit in writing your cancellation request to the Housing Office. Changes to your admission status, disqualifications, or decisions not to attend are NOT an automatic cancellation of your housing contract. It is the student's responsibility to notify Housing of their cancellation.