Apply for Housing
APPLICATIONS FOR HOUSING – CURRENT STATUS
- Applications for the 2016-17 academic year currently open. Click here to apply.
- Applications for the 2017-18 academic year currently open. Click here to apply.
The information on this page and the following links will assist you in completing the Housing Application Process.
- Community Descriptions:
- Meal Plans
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Housing License Agreement Homepage
- Housing Cost Table (Fees)
Click here to access the Student Housing Application
STEP 1 - Submit the University Housing Services Application on the StudentWeb using your BroncoUsername and BroncoPassword
- Read the University Housing Services License Agreement. The License Agreement is for one full academic year; please see section 1 titled "Occupancy" in Terms and Conditions for specific dates.
- Fill in all information requested on the form (you will need to be prepared to select your preferred room type and community, provide emergency contact information and enter the Bronco Number of any preferred roommates).
- If you cannot complete your application in one session, you may return to it and continue where you left off. Do not delay in completing your application – priority is based on the date and time that you complete and SUBMIT the application.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
STEP 2 - Submit your housing initial payment of $450.00 within 10 days of applying for Housing.
- For instructions on making your Initial Payment please see your confirmation email or click here.
- If you are interested in applying for a deferment, check your Application Confirmation email for more information.
For assistance or information, please contact University Housing Services at (909) 869-3307 or by email at email@example.com.
STEP 3- Room Assignment Process
Future Students- Assignments are given with priorty to those that apply early. Depending on the community requested, assignments are prioritized based on the date and time that the application was submitted online. For immediate openings, the Housing Office will contact you by phone or email to confirm interest and availability. Confirmations of assignments are sent to your Cal Poly Pomona email address.
Fall assignments for fall admits are processed in July.
Winter & Spring assignments are processed based on space availability.
Room Selection (For Current Residents Only)- For students that are able to go through room selection, we have created a helpful presentation that helps explain the process. Please click here to download.
STEP 4- Completing your Contract
Once you have been assigned a space, you will need to complete your contract. To access your contract, log-in to your StudentWeb and click on the link below your room assignment to complete your contract. Make sure to continue through the webpages including choosing a meal plan and until you click the last “I agree” button that returns you to your Home page on StudentWeb.
Fees will be posted to your BroncoDirect account. All payments are processed with the Student Accounting and Cashiering Services. For payment option information, click here. Fall fees are posted to BroncoDirect mid-late August and are due early September.
- Students may request to be released from their contract by submitting in writing their request to Housing Office at least 45 days prior to the beginning of the quarter to avoid any penalty charges. It is advisable to call the office to verify that the written notification has been received. All requests will be reviewed and students will be notified by email if their request has been approved.
- If your admission status is rescinded or you decide not to attend Cal Poly Pomona, you must submit in writing your cancellation request to the Housing Office. Changes to your admission status, disqualifications, or decisions not to attend are NOT an automatic cancellation of your housing contract. It is the student's responsibility to notify Housing of their cancellation.