Contract Renewal for Academic Year 2014-2015
Current Residents Only
Contract renewal for current UHS residents will start in November with the submission of License Agreements (contracts) and followed by Room selection in early Spring. This process allows current residents to submit a contract for the next academic year. Due to the high demand for housing, spaces are limited and early contracting is recommended. Housing is not guaranteed.
What are the requirements for early contracting?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a registered student with the university and a current resident living with University Housing Services
- Be current in all University payments (tuition, housing and fees)
- Be in good judicial standing at the University and with University Housing Services
Current UHS residents wishing to contract for the Residential Suites or Center of Regenerative Studies (CRS) must:
- Complete the 2014-2015 Student Housing License Agreement (contract) for the preferred community starting November 28, 2013 (spaces are limited and offered on a first come first serve basis).
- Submit your initial payment of $ 300.00 on BroncoDirect before April 1.
- Select your space based on a pre-determined appointment date and time. Appointment dates/times will be emailed Winter Quarter.
How is priority determined?
Contracts are date and time stamped when submitted online. To determine priority, the order in which a contract was submitted will be used. If spaces are very limited, a lottery system may be used. Assignments will be based on space availability and are not guaranteed. Additionally, the following may be used to determine assignment priority:
- Poly Scholars Floors (Montecito 3rd floor and Vista del Sol 4th floor)
- Requests from current residents on these floors will be considered but are not guaranteed.
- Year Round Residents (Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring)
- Summer contract will be available in May during summer class registration period.
- Summer building will be Vista de las Estrellas, Bldg. 54
- Academic Year – (Fall, Winter and Spring)
Some buildings/communities may be reserved for incoming freshmen. Based on demand, some buildings may not be available for returning residents.