As a benefits eligible employee of Cal Poly Pomona, one of the 23 campuses of the California State University (CSU) System, you have a comprehensive program of benefits available to you and, in many instances, your family.
Below you will find a link to your employee group's benefits summary along with information to guide you through the choices you need to make for benefits enrollment during your initial enrollment period and information on additional details about your benefits package.
The Benefits Summary provides an overview of the benefits generally available to you as a Physician (Unit 1) employee. Please review this summary before continuing on to the Enrollment Decisions and Steps: Benefits Summary for Physicians (Unit 1)
Online Benefits Folder
Enrollment Decisions and Steps
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA) Plan: With a HCRA, you set aside a portion of your pay on a pre-tax basis to reimburse yourself for eligible health care expenses. You may constribute up to $5,000 each plan year through payroll deduction. Neither contributions nor reimbursements are taxed. You may participate in this plan even if you are not eligible for health care benefits. Click here to view the HCRA brochure.
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA) Plan: With a DCRA, you set aside a portion of your pay on a pre-tax basis to reimburse yourself for eligible dependent care expenses. You may contribute up to $5,000 each plan year ($2,500 if married, filing a separate tax return) through payroll deduction. Neither contributions nor reimbursements are taxed. All employees are eligible to participate in the DCRA Plan, regardless of eligibility for other plans.
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA) Plan
- Employer Paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Employee Paid (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
Benefits Enrollment Worksheet