Following are Cal Poly Pomona's minimum qualification guidelines identifying the required education and experience for each classification within the Administrative Series (Administrative Support Assistants, Administrative Support Coordinators, and Administrative Analysts/Specialists).
- Administrative Support Assistant (ASA) I & II
- Administrative Support Coordinator (ASC) I & II
- Administrative Analyst/Specialist (AA/S) Series
Additional Tools & Resources
- Overall Comparison of Minimum Education & Experience
- Overall Comparison of Required Skills & Abilities
Note about the CSU Salary Schedule: Click on the most recent salary schedule, then in the left-hand column scroll down and click on the bookmark for R07 Clerical & Administrative Support Services (ASA & ASC classifications) or R09 Technical and Support Services (AA/S classifications). The classifications are in alpha order, so just scroll down to see the salary ranges for each of the above listed classifications.