Staff Performance Evaluation Process
Unit 1 Physicians (UAPD)
- Temporary Employees: Evaluate at least once before the end of the temporary appointment.
- Probationary Employees – 2 Year Probation: Evaluate by the end of the 6th, 12th, and 18th months, and by the beginning of the 23rd month, during the two-year probationary period.
- Permanent Employees: Evaluate annually.
Temporary, Probation &/or Permanent Employees
- The employee shall be provided with a copy of the written record of the performance evaluation.
- The employee may submit a rebuttal statement which shall be attached to the record of the performance evaluation.
- The performance evaluation, attachments and rebuttal shall be forwarded to Human Resources.
Unit 1 Performance Evaluation Form (http://www.cpp.edu/~hr/employee-labor/documents/Unt1PrfEval.doc)
Union of American Physicians and Dentists (UAPD) – Unit 1
Article 13 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement