Staff Performance Evaluation Process
Unit 8 SUPA
- Temporary Employees: Evaluate at least once before the end of the temporary appointment.
- Probationary Employees – 1 Year Probation: Evaluate by the end of the 6th and 9th months, and by the beginning of the 12th month, of the one-year probationary period.
- Permanent Employees: Evaluate annually.
Temporary, Probation &/or Permanent Employees
- The employee shall be provided with a copy of the official performance evaluation which is to be placed in his/her personnel file prior to such placement.
- Evaluations shall be signed by the evaluator and the employee.
- The employee shall be given the opportunity to discuss the evaluation in a meeting with the appropriate administrator. Such a meeting shall take place at a mutually acceptable time and location.
- Performance Evaluations shall be in writing and shall be placed in the employee’s personnel file.
SUPA – Unit 8 Evaluation Form (http://www.cpp.edu/~hr/employee-labor/documents/F-045.doc)
Article 11 and Article 29 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement