Forms for Faculty
FOR FACULTY ONLY - Application Process for Faculty-Led Programs
Complete the Application for Short-Term Study Abroad Program. The application must accompany a course syllabi, preliminary budget, and approval signatures from your Department Head, Dean, Office of Academic Programs and the Provost.
After your program has been approved, the International Center Study Abroad Office will assist you with your program. Proposed programs should not be advertised via flyers or websites until prior approval of the program is completed.
Please Note: Adhere to application deadlines and dates of your proposed program to allow for reasonably priced airline tickets, visas – if required, advertising, and various other preparations so that deadlines can be met in a reasonable amount of time and to ensure your program is successful.
Submit forms approximately 9 months in advance of departure date
- Fall Quarter - Submit March 1
- Winter Quarter - Submit June 1
- Spring Quarter - Submit October 1
- Summer Quarter - Submit November 1
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Program Checklist
- Developing Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs
- Study Abroad Program Approval Form
- SAMPLE-Memo International Travel Request
- Authorization to Travel