Application Process for Faculty Led Programs
FOR STUDENT ONLY- Application Process
Every program is different. Please consult with the study abroad coordinator for additional forms.
For the following programs, online application system is open: Vancouver, Seoul, Panama, Dubai/Hong Kong. Please visit individual program page for link to application portal.
Generally, the following forms are needed to study abroad during the summer or quarter.
- Turn in the Application for Spring Break/Summer Programs, or Application for Quarter Programs
- Program Deposit - submit your payment at Student Accounting & Cashiering Services. We will provide you with a Study Abroad Deposit Slip marked with a unique class code for your program.
- Turn in the following forms to complete your application: Study Abroad Application & Document Checklist
- Go to the CPP Health Center or to your private doctor for a checkup. You will need to use the Health Status Report Form
You can submit this to the International Center one month after the program application deadline.
- Complete scheduled payments. If you are receiving financial aid, please go to the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Enjoy your trip!
*It is the student's responsibility to obtain a 1. valid passport and 2. visa (if needed, once accepted into the program).
CSU International insurance is mandatory and included in the program cost for all CPP Faculty-Led Programs.
Travel Alerts & Warnings
These forms do not need to be turned in with general applicaton.