BOT 375, Plant Speciation
- Pick a topic relating to speciation
- Research the primarily literature for that topic, perhaps using the bibliographies in the texts to get you started.
- Prepare the following:
- An outline of your findings, suitable for a handout to the class, turned in as a Microsoft Word file (email attachment preferred, diskette accepted)
- A class presentation
- A review paper, stating the premise of the study, briefly reviewing each important article and collectively reviewing the rest, and drawing conclusions.
- A bibliography, in the format of Systematic Botany, turned in as a Microsoft Word file (email attachment preferred, diskette accepted)
Send mail to Curtis Clark (email@example.com)