Activities at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden
- My home page
- Botany 375, Plant Speciation
- Useful resources for making presentations
- Ongoing research at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden
- Planned and potential research projects
- ITS as a marker of introgression in Encelia.
- Scanning electron microscope study of floral trichomes in Encelia.
- Molecular study of hybridization in southern California Salix.
- Clonal reproduction in Arundo donax.
- Comparative autecology of Eschscholzia ramosa on different California Channel Islands.
- Secondary succession and non-native plants on California Channel Islands