Special Events Room Reservation
Below are the criteria/stipulations that must be met to use the Library Events Room. If you meet all the criteria and agree to the stipulations, click on the “Events Room Reservation Request” button below to continue your request.
- The room capacity is 47 people, no exceptions.
- The room is not available for individual faculty, staff use, or for any club or student use.
- The room is only available Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m. (Unavailable on 4/10 Fridays)
- There is no on call technical support for the audio/visual equipment in the room or any you might bring. Please schedule a time to test your equipment prior to the event.
- If you need to use the laptop or projector, make arrangements before your event to be trained on their use. The room does have data ports.
- Food may be eaten in the room, you are responsible for all cleanup.
- Catered Food must be delivered directly to the special events room, not through the Library Office.
- It is the responsibility of your department/group to cover the cost to have Facilities take care of stains/damage that occurs.
- It is your responsibility to set up the tables and chairs if you need a different configuration. Please add enough time to your reservation to configure the furniture.
- Please turn off lights, raise the blinds/screen, push in the chairs, and close the door when you leave.
- The room is locked on a card swipe, you need to come to the Library Administration Office (just next door) and we will open the room for you.
- Professional events only; no parties (retirement, birthday, etc.) please.
Please note: The Special Events Room is unavailable on Tuesdays from 11am–1pm as it is reserved for Library Office use.