Getting Started with eReserve
To post eReserve articles, homework solutions, sample exams, short book chapters, or other materials on Blackboard, follow the steps below.
Submit an eReserve Request form from your Blackboard course site under the Faculty eLibrary tab.
- From your Blackboard course site, click on the Faculty eLibrary tab.
- Then click on the Reserve/eReserve link on the left side of the page.
- Next, fill out the online form and click the Send Request button.
Provide the Library Reserve Coordinator with “Course Builder” access in Blackboard, which will allow the Reserve Coordinator to add content to your course for you.
- Login to the Blackboard course to which you'd like the eReserve Coordinator to add your eReserve materials.
- First, make sure that Edit Mode is set to ON.
- Under the control panel, on the bottom left side of the page, click on Users and Groups.
- Then click on Users.
- Next, click on the Enroll User button.
- Type in ldjones in the Username box (which is our Reserve Coordinator's Username) and select Course Builder from the "Role" dropdown menu.
- Then click the Submit button.
Submit your eReserve material.
- If your eReserve material is a hard-copy, take it to the Library Circulation/Reserve Desk, (2nd floor) with the reserve request form. We will scan and post your material in Blackboard for you.
- If your eReserve material is in electronic format, email the document(s) to the library reserve coordinator, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will convert documents the documents to PDF format if they are not already and post them on Blackboard for you.
Additional eReserve Information & Help