Getting Started with eReserve Using Blackboard
To post eReserve articles, homework solutions, sample exams, short book chapters, etc., on Blackboard:
Provide the library reserve coordinator (Leslie Jones - ldjones) "Course Builder" access in Blackboard (https://blackboard.cpp.edu/).
The role of a "course builder" is to add content to a course.
With Edit Mode On:
- Under the control panel, on the bottom left side of the page, click on Users and Groups. Now click on Users.
- To find a specific user, type their name in the Search field and click the Go button.
- Hover over the down arrow next to the user's name and click on Change User's Role in Course.
- Select what role you want this user to have.
- Click the Submit button.
Submit your eReserve material:
- If your eReserve material is a hard-copy, take it to the Library Circulation/Reserve Desk, (2nd floor) with the reserve request form. We will scan and post your material in Blackboard for you.
- Submit or Print a Faculty Reserve Request form from the Library Online Catalog (http://www.cpp.edu/~library/access-services/course-reserve/index.shtml)
- If your eReserve material is in electronic format, email the document(s) to the library reserve coordinator, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will convert documents in PDF format if they are not already and post them on Blackboard.
Instructor/professor's are solely responsible to make all eReserve documents files ADA compliant Section 508 compliance. Learn about making common file types accessible at eLearning's Creating Accessible Materials page.
If you need copyright permission visit: http://www.copyright.com
If you need help with instructions on how to use Blackboard, go to eHelp: https://cpp.service-now.com/ehelp
For any more questions, contact Leslie Jones x4212, email: email@example.com