Library Survival Guides
The purpose of the survival guide is to provide you with an overview of basic library services and where things are located. Use it to learn more about Cal Poly Pomona University Library!
- Library Survival Guide for Students
- Library Survival Guide for Staff
- Library Survival Guide for Visitors
- Library Survival Pocket Guide
For more additional information, there's also the New User's Guide.
Other ways to get help:
- Visit the Research Help Desk (for help with research and using our resources) or the Circulation Desk (for help with getting a PIN and checking out materials) on the 2nd floor
- Go online to our FAQ where your question might have already been answered
- Call us at 909-869-3084
- 24/7 live chat (staffed by librarians from Cal Poly Pomona, other CSU’s, and around the country)
- Click on the "Live Chat Help" icon on the desktop of library workstations to chat with someone at our Research Help Desk when it is staffed
- Contact a Subject Librarian
Remember if you need help, please do not hesitate to contact us using any of the methods above. We are here to help you!