My Library Account
MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT What can I do in there?
This week's tip, "MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT – What can I do in there?" will give you access to a number of your Library-related activities.
"My Library Account" places most of your Library transactions in one place for your convenience.
- With My Library Account you can
- see what items you have checked out and when they are due,
- renew items online,
- see what LINK+ books are waiting for you,
- view holds (items you requested that was checkout out by someone else),
- pay your fines online - if you have any,
- notify us of a change in your email address
- save up to 15 searches from the Library Catalog and automatically receive an e-mail when new Library acquisitions match your preferred searches, and
- The Library PIN gives you access to our databases and other online resources from off-campus.
It's YOUR LIBRARY ACCOUNT. We encourage you to use it.