- Tutoring is provided on an appointment, online, and drop-in basis for Bronco Tutoring and the UWC.
- RAMP offers tutoring services by appointment only.
- Online tutoring is now available for course-specific and writing assignments.
For more information on scheduling appointments, online tutoring, or tutoring availability, please click the Tutoring link above.
- Bronco Tutoring offers workshops for math, science, and business classes, in preparation for the MDPT, and in reading for English 100 students.
- RAMP offers reading, financial aid, financial literacy, and professional mentoring workshops to program participants.
- UWC offers GWT preparation, grammar, and plagiarism workshops as well as a quarterly Mock GWT.
These workshops are held periodically throughout the year. For more information and workshop schedules, please click the Workshops link above.
- Bronco Tutoring offers math placement practice tests and tutoring, as well as tutoring for graduate school entrance exams (CBEST, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT).
- RAMP offers tutorials designed to help participants prepare themselves for graduate school entrance exams (CBEST, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT).
- UWC offers helpful tips, practice essay prompts, and one-on-one and group tutoring for the GWT.
- UWC offers CPU 401, a writing proficiency course that is an alternative to the GWT.