The LRC hosts practice Graduation Writing Tests (GWT) each quarter in preparation for the actual GWT.
- Take the Mock GWT Survey to determine if you would benefit from participating in the Mock GWT.
- Students are able to experience testing with a facilitator and proctors.
- Exams are scored and results provided to participants.
- Students are provided an opportunity to schedule a meeting with an LRC Coordinator to discuss score and receive feedback.
- Students are invited to attend LRC workshops in Grammar and GWT preparation.
Winter 2018 Mock GWT Workshop
- Friday, January 5, 2018
- Building 15 (Library), room 2907
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to check in.
- Test begins promptly at 2:30; late arrivals will not be admitted to exam.
- Participants are expected to remain until the test period is over. No early dismissals.
- Registration closes Thursday, January 4, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. (submissions received after 5:00 p.m., will be placed on the waitlist).
- Call the LRC (909.869.3502) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be placed on the waitlist after registration closes.