Event recording will allow you to capture your event and share it to those who are not able to attend live or for those who want to watch it again. Events include speakers, panel discussions, campus events, and much more. Many events are hard to reproduce and many of our students, faculty, staff, and alumni have busy schedules and not all can make the schedule times. To help have your event reach a wider audience schedule a video recording.
We can record a variety of events from inside to outside venues. In addition, we have the ability to support overflow rooms through video, as well as live broadcasts. Please submit a request if you have any questions and we'll be happy to work with you to see what we can accomplish together.
Ready to schedule an event?
- Request your appointment three to four weeks in advance.
- Please note that MediaVision will need access to the event space 1 hour ahead of time and 30 minutes after the event to set up and break down.
- The MediaVision staff will reach out to you to confirm the event and gather details if necessary.
- Depending on the nature of your request:
- It may be necessary to schedule a rehearsal.
- For field shoots, it may be necessary to schedule a time to check the location of the shoot to ensure lighting and audio can be effectively managed.
- Recording of events that take place after business hours or on weekends will incur a fee. In addition after hours requests will be accommodated as resources permit.