How to Get Started: Step 1
Register as an ALEKS user
1. Go to the ALEKS website at http://www.aleks.com
- Note: ALEKS works best on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari. It is best to complete this assignment before classes begin.
2. Click on the link marked SIGN UP NOW
3. On the next screen you will be asked to provide the following course code:
- Spring 2013 CHM 121 course code:
4. Purchase a 20 character access code
- Note: You will need to pay $25 using a credit card. This will give you a six week subscription to complete the preparatory assignment.
5. Enter your personal information
- Be sure to use your CPP Bronco ID # as your student ID