7th Annual Science Research Symposium
Thanks to the generous support of the Kellogg Legacy Endowment, the California LSAMP Program, and the College of Science a symposium is being presented that highlights the student research projects being completed by SEES RaMP, LSAMP, RISE fellows and students in the College of Science. This celebration will take Friday June 8th, 2012 in Building 3. A very special thanks to Dr. Alex Small for helping to organize the Poster Session!
- Dr. Vilupanur Ravi, Chem. & Mat. Engineering (3-1639)
- Dr. Andrew Norris, BCN Biosciences (3-1637)
- Manjula Gunawardana M.P.H, OakCrest Institute of Science (3-1623)
Friday June 8, 2012 (Building 3)
- 11:00am Poster Session (Building 3 Courtyard)
- 12:30pm Reception (Building 3 Courtyard)
- 12:45pm Welcome (Building 3 Courtyard)
- 1:00pm Invited Speakers
- 2:00 - 4:00pm Student Presentation
- *Family members and advisors are welcome to attend*
We hope to see you at the Symposium!