Thanks for visiting my site! As a faculty member in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Cal Poly Pomona my interest are very diverse. I enjoy exploring the world of chemistry with students through engaging course offerings, applied research, and scholarly activities. In this site you will find more information about all of these areas and how they relate to the Page Group. Please contact me if you have ideas for collaboration or would like to learn more!
Winter 2015, Building 3, Room 317
Monday 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm
Wednesday 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm & 6:00p - 7:00 pm
Friday 10 am - 11:00am
Recently Completed Projects
- 06/24/14: Our High School Biodiesel manuscript was ACCEPTED to the J. Chem. Educ. for publication.
- 05/31/14: Dr. Page received Tenure and Promotion to Associate Proffesor
- 04/24/13: Our caffeine inquiry lab was ACCEPTED to J. Chem. Educ. for publication
- 08/22/12: Our Ratio and Proportions (RAP) manuscript was published by the National Study of Education in Undergraduate Science (NSEUS)
- The students and Dr. Page are headed to Washiungton DC in Feb. 2015 to present our work at the ERN Meeting
- The Page group is investigating the synthesis of novel Green consumer materials.
- We are developing a Biodiesel lab using oil from Used Coffee Grounds collected on campus
Dr. Michael F. Z. Page
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
3801 W. Temple Ave. Pomona, CA 91768