Employee Resource Center
Look into ways to get involved on campus, enjoy opportunities to network, and to make a difference.
- Access & disability Alliance (AdA) - The Access & disABILITY Alliance (AdA) is a relatively new organization on the Cal Poly Pomona campus, comprised of faculty, staff and students whose goal is to promote awareness, sensitivity, and a cultural identity of those with disabilities.
- Ahimsa Club - Welcomes students, faculty, and the community to join us as we put on events about the Ahimsa (or nonviolent) movements happening locally and around the world.
- Asian Pacific Faculty, Staff, Student Association (APFSSA) - Cal Poly Pomona’s Asian Pacific Faculty, Staff, and Student Association works hard to respond to the needs of API faculty, staff, and students campus-wide
- Black Faculty and Staff Association (BFSA) - The Black Faculty and Staff Association works to support students, staff and faculty on the campus of Cal Poly Pomona by providing programming, scholarships, monthly general body meetings, scholarships and resources.
- Center for Community Engagement (Volunteer Opportunities)
- Latino Faculty, Staff & Student Association (LFSSA) - LFSSA supports students by providing scholarship opportunities. LFSSA also works to develop, promote, and celebrate Latino(a) cultural, educational, and social events in the campus community; promote professional training and development of members; and to provide leadership in identifying and responding to challenges, issues, and events affecting the Latino(a) community.
- Polysh'd Speakers (Toastmasters Club) - This club works to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.
- Pomona Beautification Day - Citywide Volunteer Event
- Pride Alliance is an organization at Cal Poly Pomona for LGBT and Ally staff and faculty. The groups meet periodically throughout each quarter. For more information, or to be added to the Pride Alliance listserv, contact Jami Grosser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rose Float - Get Involved/Volunteer Information
- Get Involved - Become a Building Marshall or Floor Captain by contacting the Emergency Services Coordinator at (909) 869-6981