Employee Resource Center
Here you will find links to campus services, amenities, events, arts and culture, athletics and more.
- Directory (Find people and organizations)
- Data Resources
- Facilities Service Requests (Routine requests such as too hot/too cold calls, elevator problems, lock repair, clean ups, etc.)
- Inventory (Keeping track of campus equipment)
- Key Requests
- Printing, Photocopying, and Graphic Design Services
- Procurement (Purchasing, Contracts, Office Supplies, Inventory, more)
Important Note: Authority to sign purchase orders, contracts, interagency agreements, and to certify contractual documents is limited to Procurement Officers and Administrators who have been duly delegated in writing by the Campus President or designee.
Authorized Signatures - Contractual Documents (PDF)
- Direct Payments (Reimbursements)
- Information Technology
- University Accounting
- University Risk Management - This office provides consultation to campus administrators, faculty, and staff on matters related to insurance and loss prevention. Some of the information or services available through this office include: Information on requirements for driving on university business, business continuity planning, foreign travel insurance requirements, student travel, claims against the university, and information & records requests.
- Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) are located inside and outside the Bronco Student Center's (Building 35) first floor, and inside the second floor of the Campus Center Marketplace (Building 95).
- Bronco Bookstore
- Bronco Bucks - Fill Your Bronco Access Card with Bronco Bucks!
- Bronco Copy 'N Mail Purchase postage for personal mailings without going off campus! You can also purchase print and design services here.
- Cal Poly Pomona Federal Credit Union
- Campus Convenience Stores
- Campus Dining - Dining Hours
- Rideshare Benefits and Commute Choices
- Farm Store at Kellogg Ranch
- Kellogg House Pomona
- Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel
- Vending Machines