Employee Resource Center
- Breaks/Rest Periods
- HR & Payroll Customer Service Center
- Employee/Labor Relations
- Holiday Observances
- Payroll Services (Paydays, vacation, sick leave, medical/disability leaves, military leave, Maternity, Patternity, Adoption, and Parental Leave)
- Work-Related Injury/Illness (Workers' Compensation)
- Disability Support and Accommodations
- Office of Equity, Inclusion and Compliance (OEIC)
- Parking and Rideshare Information
- Title IX - Find out how to get help, help someone, report an incident, and learn about your reporting reponsibilities and resources related to sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, dating and domestic violence, and stalking.
- University Ombuds
- Workplace Environment (CSYou--requires your Cal Poly Pomona username and password)
- Position Description: This essential employee document describes your job and facilitates performance management, job evaluation, and training needs. It establishes what your job is and the functions required to perform your job. Each staff and management employee is provided a copy of their individual position description at time of hire. Please view Job Description Copy Requests for information on how to request a copy of your current Position Description.
- CSU Job Classification Standards (Requires your CPP BroncoName and BroncoPassword to access)
- CSU Salary Schedule (Requires your CPP BroncoName and BroncoPassword to access)
- Staff Performance Evaluation Process
- Preparing for Your Review Business Skills Tutorial through Lynda.com Love it or hate it, your review is the best record of your performance. Careful preparation can ensure you articulate your needs, have examples of your best work ready, and anticipate and answer questions your boss might ask. Discover how to prepare for your review and make it a productive conversation. Todd Dewett shares three simple steps for success.
- Employee-Initiated Request for Classification or Skill Level Review
- Employment Opportunities
- Training & Professional Development
- Login to Skillsoft and click on “View My Plan” for your assigned training and due dates. Note regarding safety training assignments: Your specific required safety training is typically assigned sometime in your first quarter of employment with the university and refreshed annually. Check with your manager or department chair regarding additional required training, specific to your job classification (e.g., lab safety, etc.).
- Education Benefits - CSU Fee Waiver & Reduction Program
- Lynda.Com - Online Video & Training Tutorials
- CPPLifeMatters - Login at: http://www.mylifematters.com/ (password: pomona) - Here you can access a comprehensive education center. By clicking on the "Workplace" tab at the top, then Browse Topics tab of Training or Webinars you can access programs designed to help you succeed in life, both at work and home.
- University Library - Staff User's Guide
Systemwide Professional Development
Whether in the classroom or online, Systemwide Professional Development (SPD) provides options for CSU employees to expand their job-related learning.
- Central Station U Studio
- Leadership Development
- Talent Management Toolkits
- Online Learning
- Instructor Led Training
CSU's Got Talent Webcast Trainings
All CSU staff and faculty are invited to attend free systemwide professional development webcast trainings offered by the CSU Systemwide Professional Development. No registration necessary, limited to the first 200 logins (multiple viewers can sit in the same room and use one link.)
Webcast Link: http://coconnect.calstate.edu/CGT
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- Computer Labs
- Faculty/Staff Software
- Identity Management (Change Your Password)
- Information Technology - Our Services
- Information Security for Faculty and Staff
- IT Service Desk (Help/Tech Support)
- Studio 6 Faculty/Staff Multimedia Lab
- Wireless Access