Training & Professional Development
Welcome to Training & Professional Development (TPD) at Cal Poly Pomona!
Training and professional development for staff, faculty and administrators is a vital element of our success at Cal Poly Pomona. The overarching goal of our Training and Professional Development Program is to make and maintain Cal Poly Pomona as a learning organization. The theme which is woven throughout all of our training is that Cal Poly Pomona is student centered, faculty & staff focused, and community minded. We want to support the growth and development of our employees, both for their benefit, and in order to make the university a better place for students.
Your comments and suggestions regarding programs offered by TPD are welcome.
The Department of Training & Professional Development is committed to enhancing both individual and organizational effectiveness by providing employees with opportunities to improve their professional performance and by facilitating solutions for growth, change, and improved workplace relationships. We support a learning-centered philosophy in which employee learning outcomes are measured and program quality is continuously improved, leading to enhanced services provided to students.
How to View and Register for Scheduled Classes
TPD's online service gives employees the ability to:
- View TPD class offerings and descriptions
- Self-enroll in available TPD Classes
- Receive automated enrollment confirmation emails and reminders
- View the TPD classes you've taken and when (history)
To view classes and access Employee Self Service in BroncoDirect, simply click on Calendar of Events in the left navigation pane of this webpage.
- Questions regarding how to view class offerings and descriptions, register for a class, or to view your TPD training history, please contact TPD at extension 4404.
- If you experience any BroncoDirect log in problems or Internet Browser issues, please contact the Cal Poly Pomona Help Desk for assistance. The IT Service Desk can be contacted via telephone at (909) 869-6776 or online at http://www.cpp.edu/~it/help/index.shtml