Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Building 98, (CLA) C5-15
Pre-requisite: Completion of beginning and intermediate MS Excel courses or equivalent/knowledge and experience.
Instructor: California Computer Schools, Inc.
- What are records and fields?
- Using the Pick List to enter data
- Defining and creating names
- Using the Go To feature
- Filter information using Auto Filter
- Create a custom Auto Filter
- Set up an Advanced Filter
- Using labels to match criteria
- Understanding "AND"/"OR" searches
- Use number match/comparison criteria
- Using Convert Text to Columns Wizard
- Sorting spreadsheet data
- Creating a series
- Create, edit and delete a Custom List
- Using vertical/horizontal split windows
- Arrange multiple documents on screen
- Moving or Copying sheets
- Insert and delete sheets
- Grouping Spreadsheets
- Saving Workspaces
- Copy data between Excel documents
- Link data from one file to another
- Understand linking between documents
- Creating a Template
- Viewing and customizing toolbars
- Recording and running macros
- Creating a macro button
- Adding custom menu to a toolbar
- Assign a macro to a custom menu
- Deleting menu items
- Creating and using Pivot Tables
- Creating automatic subtotals
- Using the Goal Seek feature
To register, please log into BroncoDirect
*Note to staff participants: Please be sure to clear your attendance with your managers.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation, please inform us by email at email@example.com or by calling the ODT office at x3726 one week prior to the workshop.
If you have questions regarding registration for classes, please contact:
Loretta Roth, Organizational Development & Training,
email: at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations will be confirmed by email.