2015 Orientation Leader Application Information
How to Apply
Application deadline is 5:00 PM Friday, January 23, 2015.
Applications will be available through myBAR starting January 5, 2015.
Complete on-line application via myBAR. The application may include essays, references and a request for your resume.
The ENTIRE application must be completed on time to be considered for the position.
For instructions on how to apply and help preparing ahead of time, click here.
Submit application (with supplemental questions and resume) by 5:00PM on Friday, January 23, 2015.
- Mandatory Information Session - All interested candidates must attend one of the following information sessions:
- 1/7 at 7pm in 66-101
- 1/8 at Uhour in 66-101
- 1/13 at Uhour in 66-101
- 1/15 at Uhour in 66-101
- 1/20 at Uhour in 66-101
- 1/21 at 7pm in 66-101
- 1/22 at Uhour in 66-101
- 1/26 at 6pm in 66-101
- 1/27 at Uhour in 66-101
3. Group Interview - Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in a 1.5-hour group interview
* 1.5 Hour group interviews: Early February 2015
4. Individual Interviews - Final candidates will be invited to individual interviews
* Individual interviews: Late February and Early March 2015
Questions about the application process? Contact Erin DeRosa, Program Coordinator for Orientation Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.