2018 Orientation Leader Application Instructions
How to Apply To Be an Orientation Leader
Application deadline is 5:00 PM Friday, February 2, 2018.
Applications are open.
Complete application via myBAR. The application includes short essays, references and a request for your resume.
The ENTIRE application must be completed on time to be considered for the position.
- Mandatory Information Session - All interested candidates must attend one of the following information sessions:
- 1/4 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/9 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/10 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/11 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/16 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/18 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/22 @ 6-7pm in 15-1814
2. Submit application (with supplemental questions and resume) by 5:00 PM Friday, February 2, 2018.
3. Group Interview - Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in a 1.5-hour group interview
* 1.5 Hour group interviews: February 2018
4. Individual Interviews - Final candidates will be invited to individual interviews
* Individual interviews: February and March 2018
Questions about the application process? Contact James Rocker, Program Coordinator for Orientation Services, at email@example.com.