Club and Organization Registration
NEW CLUB MEETINGS
All presidents of new clubs MUST attend a New Club Meeting. All meetings will take place in Rainbow Weaver (bldg#26 next to the Native American Student Center). No neeed to RSVP.
Tuesday, May 1 @ 12pm
Thursday, May 24 @ 12pm
Friday, June 8 @ 1pm
Wednesday, July 11 @ 2pm
Friday, December 6 @ 12pm
BRONCO CLUB & ORGANIZATION REGISTRATION CONFERENCE
Visit myBAR to RSVP to for the date that you plan to attend
Presidents, Treasurers, Schedulers, and the Risk Managers (Greek Organizations Only) are required to attend. Each attendee must RSVP through myBAR at least 3 business days in advance of your preferred workshop (each attendee must register themselves).
**Please note that you may NOT have another executive board member attend in your place if you are the President, Treasurer, or Scheduler. Make arrangements as soon as possible to avoid missing the registration deadline. EVERY participant must register for the conference on their own.
We request that President, Treasurer, and Scheduler roles be held by different students, but this is not required. However, students may not hold both the President and Treasurer role. Schedulers can also be a President or Treasurer, but this person will be required to attend 2 BCORC sessions in order to complete all the tracks.
Bronco Club and Organization Registration Conference Dates:
All conferences will take place in the Bronco Student Center
Monday, January 28- 11am-5pm
Although we encourage attendance at just one conference, we understand that this may not be feasible. You may attend as many conferences as needed to complete the required workshops. We ask that each participant register for their intended conference at least 3 business days in advance so we can make sure there is enough and space. If there is enough space, we will accept walk-ins.
If class conflicts with BCORC, attendees are responsible for working with each of their professors to discuss work missed and make appropriate arrangements to make up the work. Also, clubs/organizations will not receive any club/organization privileges (e.g. funding, ability to schedule on-campus space, etc.) until they are fully registered. It may take 2-4 weeks after completing the myBAR registration to approve a club/organization.
The purpose of the conference is to give you all the information you will need to successfully run your club/organization. We will offer all of the required workshops in order for your club/organization to be registered at each conference. Updates and information regarding check-in will be emailed to your CPP email address at least one day before your scheduled BCORC. BE ON TIME FOR YOUR WORKSHOPS. There will be sign-in sheets at every workshop, which may be taken away within the first few minutes of the session. If one of your members does not sign in or stay until the end of the workshop, your club will not receive credit for attending.
If you have any questions or concerns about attendance at the Bronco Registration Club and Organization Conference, contact La 'Keisha Beard at email@example.com
Bronco Cub and Organization Registration Conference Online (BCORC Online):
Each president, treasurer and scheduler will need to complete their section on BCORC online as part of the organization registration process. Both BCORC Live and BCORC online are required for the president, treasurer and scheduler of each organization.
Accessing BCORC Online:
1. Log into Blackboard
2. Click on Organizations
3. Type “BCORC Online” into the Organization Search
4. Select “17_ST_SE_BCORC”
5. Click on Enroll
6. Type in the Access Code: GOBRONCOS
7. You will receive a confirmation stating, “Action Successful”
8. Go back to “My Blackboard” and under “My Organizations” you will find “BCORC Online” click on it to be directed to the online training.Click here begiinning June 1 to learn how to complete BCORC Online
- Advisor Form (PDF)
- ASI Signature Form (Link to documents on ASI Financial Services' site - sample provided on site)
- OSLCC Sample Bylaws (Word Document - Make sure all highlighted sections are included verbatim in your club/organization bylaws)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy Acknowledgement
- Qualifications for Student Office Holders Acknowledgement
- Agency Fund Administration Agreement
BCORC Presentations (available June 1):
- Fundamentals of Club Accounts (under "Presentations" section of the ASI Financial Services Website)
- Cash Handling (under "Presentations" section of the ASI Financial Services Website)
- Acceptance of Charitable Donations & Sponsorships
- Cal Fresh Specialist Presentation
- Creating Inclusion
- Diversity and Cultural Appropriation
- Greek Life Info
- President Workshop
- Scheduler Workshop
- myBAR Help Site (CampusLabs Help Site: myBAR is a Campus Labs product)
- MyBAR FAQs (Word Document with live links)