Club and Organization Registration
New Club Registration
New Club Registration is currently closed for the 2014-2015 academic year. More information will be posted in April 2015 should New Club Registration re-open.
Continuing Club Registration Information
Continuing Club Registration is currently closed for the 2014-2015 academic year. Continuing Club Registration for the 2015-2016 academic year is tentatively scheduled to open in mid-May 2015. The due date for Continuing Club Registration will be September 1, 2015. All requirements must be met and your myBAR application must be submitted by 11:59pm on September 1, 2015.
For your reference, below is the process to register your Club/Organization for the 2014-2015 academic year (the process may change slightly for the 2015-2016 academic year - please check back starting in April 2015 for updates). You MUST complete EVERY step in the process. Once you have completed every step, and you have submitted your registration, we will review it as soon as possible. You must complete all registration steps in myBAR.
- Register and attend the Bronco Club and Organization Registration Conference (see dates below)*
- Log into myBAR using your BroncoDirect information
- Click on the Organizations link
- Locate your Organization
- Click the link that says "Register this Organization"
- Submit all information and complete all steps
- Read and Submit the Non-Discrimination Statement
- Read and Submit the Hazing Policy Acknowledgement
- Input organization's entire Executive Board
- Input organization’s community service activity
- Select an Advisor, and upload the signed and completed Advisor Application
In addition, GREEK ORGANIZATIONS need to complete the following:
- Update chapter roster on myBAR (including any new members from Spring 2014)
- Fall calendar, including recruitment events, to be uploaded into myBAR
- Copy of updated insurance (must be current) to be uploaded into myBAR
- Input the name and contact information for your organization’s off-campus advisor to myBAR
- Input your organization's tax payer ID number to myBAR
Those designated to be SPORTS CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS will need to complete additional requirements for the 2015-2016 year (still tentative). More information to come.
Bronco Club and Organization Registration Conference
Bronco Club and Organization Registration Conferences will occur starting May 2015. All conferences will tentatively be held between 9:00am - 4:00pm. Although we encourage attendance at just one conference, we understand that this may not necessarily be feasible. You may attend as many conferences as needed to complete the required workshops. The due date for registration is September 1, 2015.
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
The purpose of the conference is to give you all the information that you will need to successfully run your club/organization. We will offer all of the required workshops that need to be completed in order for your club/organization to be registered at each conference. Plus we will offer free lunch!
Presidents, Treasurers, Schedulers, and the Risk Managers (Greek organizations only) are required to attend, but all members of your executive board are welcome. Registration is required. **Please note that you may NOT have another executive board member attend in your place if you are the President, Treasurer, or Scheduler. Make arrangements as soon as possible to avoid missing the registration deadline.
Officers will need to register for the Bronco Club and Organization Conference to ensure the club/organization is able to register for the 2015-2016 school year. Certain officers MUST attend their designated workshops in order for your club/organization registration to be approved. Please plan to attend the conference between 9:00am - 4:00pm. Possible workshops will include:
- President-specific workshops (e.g. policies, how to register your organization, myBAR info, etc.)
- Scheduler-specific workshops (e.g. how to schedule spaces, policies, etc.)
- Treasurer-specific workshops (e.g. how to create a budget request, how to access ASI funds, travel policies, etc.)
- Risk management
- How to program / event planning info
- Community service
- Organization management
If you have any questions or concerns about attendance at the Bronco Registration Club and Organization Conference, contact Sharon Rocacorba at email@example.com.