Outdoor Event Scheduling Checklist
Online reservation request must be recieved at least 10 business days in advance to ensure an approved confirmation.
Groups using outdoor spaces that have not been confirmed through our office will be penalized.
Groups serving/selling food not following ALL EHS protocol with completed paperwork will be penalized.
When making your reservation, keep in mind that the Office of Student Life & Cultural Centers reserves ONLY THE SPACE. You are responsible for providing and/or obtaining whatever is needed for your event.
- Make sure that you have thought through your desired space (Click here (PDF) for campus map or click here (jpg) for a map of common locations) and needs, for the following: electrical outlets, extension cords, lighting, tents, sprinklers, tables, chairs, number of participants, etc.
- Fill out Reservation Form
Certain Equipment and services may be available by contacting the following:
- ASI Conference & Events, or Games Room, for tables, chairs, some audio/visual.
- Fill out Event Support Form (PDF) (for large events, additional trash and recycling cans, request sprinklers off) and fax to Facilities, at least 3 days prior to event.
- If you are selling or serving food, fill out the Environmental Health and Safety Form (doc) and take to EH&S for approval, at least 3 days prior to your event. A Food Handler's Certification is required. Look for a Hotel & Restuarant Management major student, or check Training for L.A. County (PDF). Clubs/Departments are allowed 3 food sale events each term.
- Click here for additional information on Reserving the Bronco Commons area.
Important message regarding FOOD AT YOUR EVENT!
A certified food handler MUST BE PRESENT AT YOUR EVENT with proof of certification. Failure to do so will result in suspension of your program or event, and could jeopardize your club or organization’s ability to host future food events.