Programs & Events
The Violence Prevention & Women's Resource Center offers violence programming to students, staff and faculty members on dating/domestic violence, stalking and sexual assault. This initiative is funded by the Department of Justice Violence Against Women Office.
In-class presentations are offered on:
- Sexual assault/rape.
- Dating and domestic violence.
- Stalking and restraining orders.
Faculty and staff training
Violence prevention experts are available to create customized training for staff and faculty on the following:
- How to handle disclosures of sexual assault, intimate partner violence and stalking.
- University protocol on sexual assault, dating/domestic violence and stalking.
- Survivor rights and options.
To request an educational program, please contact Mayra Lewis at (909) 869-3102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.