Benefits of Being a Faculty Mentor
- Opportunity to mentor enthusiastic, high-quality students
- Enhanced ability to remain current in one's field and discipline
- Excitement created by intellectual activity and participation in new discoveries
- Recognition by one's internal and external peers
- Reinvigoration of one's career
- Chance to improve teaching techniques, such as in investigative laboratories (or workshops)
- Ability to transfer results from one's scholarship into the classroom
- Ability to promote the concept of life-long learning for students.
Please contact OUR–CPP to post available research positions.