To apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- The student is enrolled full-time and presents at a conference during the current funding period (Fall 2017/Winter 2018).
- The project description and abstract are well written and clearly explains the project.
- The budget is itemized, appropriate to the project description and reports the total cost of the proposed travel (even if it exceeds the funding requested).
- The student has secured or is securing research compliance approval(s) if necessary for this project.
- The faculty mentor writes a letter of recommendation supporting the student's involvement in the project and how they will benefit from presenting at the conference.