- Recipients must submit a Scholarship Contract to OUR-CPP by the deadline specified in the award letter.
- After recipients attend the conference, they must submit:
- Proof of Attendance to the presentation or conference in the form of original airline boarding passes (required if traveling by air).
- Conference badge (if not traveling by air).
- Conference program with their name listed as a presenter.
- Recipients must complete a Conference Assessment after they return from their trip. This assessment will be sent as a web link to be completed online.
All student awards will be allocated as scholarships through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships by the quarter of attendance at the conference. When the student has met the above award conditions, OUR-CPP will prepare and submit the scholarship for processing. The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will determine if the student has any outstanding fees and the full or balance of the scholarship award will be paid through the University Cashier’s Office.
If the student has direct deposit, they will receive a notice on Bronco Direct of a pending scholarship payment and the funds will be deposited directly into their bank account. If the student is not enrolled in direct deposit, the University Cashier's Office will mail a check directly to the home address on file.
If you have questions about the OUR Student Travel Fund, contact OUR-CPP.