Joining Rideshare is quick and simple. Registration forms are available from the Rideshare office. Once the information has been verified and approved by the Rideshare office, a brief orientation is required to explain the benefits you are entitled to as a member of the program. The office must have an original copy of the registration form.
Members must meet the following requirements to enroll in the program.
- State, ASI or Foundation employee, part time or more
- 12 month permanent or probationary status
- Temporary lecturers with one quarter appointment or more
- Temporary appointment with 90 day contract or more
- Temporary emergency with 90 day contract or more
- You must share the ride at least 51% or more of the total trip distance
- Arrive to work on campus between 6 a.m. to 10 a.m., Monday through Friday
Students are not eligible to join the program.