Employee Self-Service (ESS) is a web-based service that provides employees with information related to their employment with Cal Poly Pomona. ESS provides access to key information housed in the PeopleSoft Human Resources System.
How to Access Employee Self-Service
To access Employee Self-Service, log on through the MyCPP employee portal at https://my.cpp.edu.
What You Can View
- Benefits Information: In the benefits area you are able to view a list of each benefit plan you are currently enrolled in, including medical plans, flexible spending plans, and life and disability insurance plans.
- Leave Balances: In Self-Service you will be able to view your current leave balances and utilization. Each leave balance/absence will display with values current as of the first day of the prior month (one month lag time).
- Compensation History: In the Payroll and Compensation menu you are able to view your historical compensation history by date.
- Training Summary: You can view a record of all the campus sponsored employee trainings and workshops you were enrolled in through PeopleSoft.
What Can You Change/Update:
- Personal Information: You can view your personal home and mailing addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
- Emergency Contact Information: Under the Personal Information Tab you can change your emergency contact information. Any changes will update PeopleSoft immediately.
- Report Time: Under the Time Reporting menu, you will be able to report any time worked or leave time taken in the current pay period. You will also be able to view reported and approved time for previous payroll periods, but will not be able to update it.
- Request Training Enrollment: The Learning and Development area will allow you to search and enroll in campus sponsored employee training courses and workshops.
The ability to directly view your data provides an excellent opportunity for you to ensure that the information is accurate.