You may already qualify for membership
The Kellogg/Voorhis Heritage Society invites participation from alumni, faculty, staff, parents, friends and supporters who have included the university in their estate plans or have made gifts of future interest. The university recognizes this group as an essential partner in its future. Membership is extended to those who make any one of the following commitments:
- Include the university as a beneficiary in a living trust or will
- Name the university as the beneficiary (partial beneficiary) to a life insurance policy
- Name the university as a beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement program
- Establish a planned gift to the university which may include a future interest in real estate (home or farm), charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
Benefits of Membership
- The opportunity to leave a legacy of support for current students as well as future generations is the true membership benefit. In addition, society members will receive the following recognition:
- Special invitations to university functions
- Certificate of membership
- Society lapel pin
Make a Difference
Gift Planning: As Unique as You Are
There is no one exactly like you. The interests you embrace, the people you care about, the causes you support... all these and more make you an original. And because you are unique, a personal approach to accomplishing long-term planning goals is paramount.
Examining individual options and priorities is a good place to start. In fact, it may be the most important step in beginning to realize philanthropic goals and personal plans for the future.