Seeking Assistance

When to Seek Advice / Consultation

  • Violent Acts
  • Weapons
  • Bizarre Behavior
  • Thoughts of Suicide or Self-Harm
  • Extreme Distress
  • Family/Domestic Problems
  • Alcohol/Drug Abuse
  • Termination/Discipline
  • Whenever you wonder, "Should I...?"

Immediate Help and Consultation are Available.

Immediate Help

Call University Police Services

  • From Campus Phone: 9-1-1
  • From Cell Phone, Pay Phone, or Off Campus Phone: (909) 869-3070


  • Confidential consultation available through Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) on-call crisis counselor: 909-869-3220.
  • After hous, including weekends, during holidays or campus closures, call CAPS at 909-869-3220 and press "2" to speak with a crisis councelor

Confidential Tips