When to Seek Advice / Consultation
- Violent Acts
- Bizarre Behavior
- Thoughts of Suicide or Self-Harm
- Extreme Distress
- Family/Domestic Problems
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse
- Whenever you wonder, "Should I...?"
Immediate Help and Consultation are Available.
Call University Police Services
- From Campus Phone: 9-1-1
- From Cell Phone, Pay Phone, or Off Campus Phone: (909) 869-3070
- Confidential consultation available through Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) on-call crisis counselor: 909-869-3220.
- After hous, including weekends, during holidays or campus closures, call CAPS at 909-869-3220 and press "2" to speak with a crisis councelor
- Non-Emergency Confidential Tip Line: 909 869-3399
- Confidential Emails