STAPLES Office Supply
The Chancellor’s Office is pleased to announce our new office products contract with Staples Advantage! Shortly, all of the CSU campuses will be moving from Office Max to Staples Advantage. This competitively bid contract offers desk-top delivery; 12,575 core discounted items; and an additional 8.9% savings over our existing contract.
Cal Poly Pomona will be transitioning the campus from OfficeMax to the new Staples contract. Some key points are:
1) The new Staples contract requires a procurement card (p-card) for checkout. We will no longer be using a chartfield account process.
2) All existing OfficeMax online users will be transitioned to the Staples contract. If an existing user does not have a p-card they will have the option of:
- forwarding their shopping cart to the department staff who does have a p-card, or
- requesting a p-card authorization from their approving official
3) Desktop Delivery service from Staples will be made via a contracted carrier “OnTrac”. All vehicles and personnel will be appropriately badged.
4) Contract transition will occur in September and final OfficeMax access will end in October.